Blogs (Most Read)
Top 10 Fast Food Restaurants Near Disney
Fast Food, you either love it or hate it, but either way, you probably will encounter it from time to time on a vacation!
With so many huge brands, all so familiar, a Top 10 Fast Food list is always going to have some “duh, we already knew that” moments, so please forgive us!
To get onto our list, the restaurants either had to be outstanding, at best, or a little different than their usual counterparts that you’d find anywhere else across the USA.
Some of the Fast Food spots unavoidably appear on our Top 10 Cheap Places to Eat in Orlando List, which might be a bit boring on our part, but goes some way to telling you that they might well be worth trying!
- Chick-fil-A is our favourite fried chicken restaurant. The service is truly amazing, very friendly and extremely professional for a counter service place.
The quality of the food is excellent and the prices are very reasonable.
The Chick-fil-A chain is not open on a Sunday.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries over at the Premium Outlets near the top of I-Drive is our favorite burger restaurant. The quality of this award winning counter service restaurant is a cut above the ‘usual’ burger choices!
- The Earl of Sandwich chain has a great location in Downtown Disney. The quality, great service and wide ranging menu make this a great place for a very nice meal that won’t empty your wallet! Great hot sandwiches and soups!
- The Wolfgang Puck Express location right near the Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney is another great fast food option and the menu is huge. the wide range covers sandwiches, salads, pizza and many family favorites at low prices.
- Zaxby’s over near the Mall at Milennia is another great fried Chicken fast food restaurant, but the menu items are a little different and taste great. Definitely worth trying if you are looking for a quick lunch near the mall
- Nanas One Love Restaurant over in Kissimmee is an amazing Jamaican style fast food place that is immensely popular if you love to eat great food that’s a change from the regular fast food options!
- Panda Express in CityWalk is a good option for standard counter service Chinese style food.
While we agree that this isn’t exactly a dazzlingly great choice, it is without doubt one of the better chinese options in the tourist district when it comes to fast food!
- Arby’s is a very typical restaurant chain in the US, but we felt worth mentioning, mainly because people really seem to like their sandwiches and wraps. Food quality is good and the prices are very reasonable.
- Sonic Burgers runs in very close to the Five Guys for the best burger chain restaurant.
Their location up at the northern end of I-Drive is a great place to try if you are ever visiting the nearby Fun Spot Attraction area.
- Krystal Burgers
Almost iconic, this burger chain offers delicious fast food and the quality is great, the prices are low and the food is refreshingly different to the regular fast food options available.
The nearest location to Disney is just half way along the 192 towards Kissimmee.
- Send us your favorite fast food restaurant and we might just agree!
Check out all of our restaurants in our Orlando Dining Guide and find all of the best restaurants, by rating, price, cuisine and price!