Sanford Airport adds more USA flights!
Sanford airport, or Orlando-Sanford International Airport to use its official title has added more destinations for domestic travellers.
Leisure specialist, Allegiant is adding nine new routes this year, including some seasonal schedules alongside year round services.
- Bismarck from Nov 23rd (Oct – Aug)
- Charlottesville from Nov 21st (All year)
- Clarksburg from Nove 14 (Nov-Aug)
- Concord from Dec 20th (All year)
- Oklahoma from Nov 14th (All year)
- Portsmouth from Oct 25th (all year)
- Springfield Ill from Nov 22nd (All year)
- St Cloud Minn from Dec 18th (Dec – April)
- Tulsa Okla from Oct 25th (Oct – Aug)
Some discount deals are available for round trip seats.
Check for more details at allegiant.com
Sanford is an amazing airport, we love the simple layout, fast baggage handling and for non USA visitors, the immigration process is slick.
While Orlando International Airport specialises in scheduled flights, Sanford excels in servicing the package tour, charters and leisure carriers.
Although the journey into the tourist areas is a little longer than Orlando, Sanford makes up for that time thanks to its efficient disembarking services and efficient layout, often getting passengers into their rental cars much faster!