Reunion Resort Tennis Centre Facilities Guide – A Quick Guide
State of the Art Tennis Courts at Reunion Resort
Reunion Resort stands out as the undisputed champion as Central Florida’s Luxury Vacation Resort.
“This formidable accolade is much more than just marketing hype, it is the reality!”
With 3 championship golf courses and the striking 11 floor Reunion Grande main building set amongst 2300 acres of lush landscaping, this luxury haven is the ultimate vacation destination within striking distance of Disney World.
Although the LPGA helped establish Reunion Resort as Orlando’s top golf resort, the Reunion Resort Tennis Centre facilities enforce the luxury resort’s reputation as a centre of tennis coaching excellence.
The six state of the art clay ‘Hydro-Grid’ courts offer a perfect opportunity for professionals and beginners alike to keep their on their game or develop new skills.
The Reunion Resort’ tennis coaches are all USPTA accredited and are headed up by pro Jamie Feagan.
Jamie’s formidable team offers coaching sessions and courses for all ages and abilities.
- Pro Shop
- Racquet Hire
- Drill Clinics
- Cardio Tennis Clinics (Fitness)
- New to Tennis Clinics
- Private Sessions – Individuals (around $85/hr)
- Private Sessions – Small Groups (around $100 group)
- Weekly Court packages ($150/wk 2 players)
- Ball Machine Hire
- Junior Tennis Clinics – $20-$40 approx 1hr 15m
- Various Coaching programs
To book Tennis sessions at Reunion Resort, please visit the Reunion Resort Website.
Alternatively, contact the Pro Shop on (407) 662 1630
Reunion Resort Tennis Centre Dress Code
Please note that the Reunion Resort Tennis facility requires a strict dress code for all players at all times.
- Tennis Shirts must be worn
- Tailored sleeveless shirts permitted
- Cut off shirts are not permitted
- Shorts or Skirts permitted
- Swimwear not permitted
- Flat soled Tennis Shoes Only
- Running Shoes not permitted
If you’d like to know more about staying on Reunion Resort, please visit our Luxury Orlando Rental Homes page!