Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party – Dates and Prices Update!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is the best Halloween event in Orlando for families!
It would be a crime to be in town during the Halloween season and not pay a visit to the Magic Kingdom for a magical and light hearted Halloween evening with Mickey!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is not in the least bit scary for kids, but the fun and atmosphere is as good, if not better than Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
As if the Magic Kingdom isn’t special enough, this beautiful holiday season event really steps up the game when it comes to dressing the world’s most popular theme park with amazing holiday decorations.
Some Basic facts about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Held annually
- Fairly similar theme each year, not many changes
- Lots of special character greets, trick or treating and parades
- Guests with MNSSHP Tickets may enter about 4:30pm
- The Party officially starts at 7pm
- Many of the ‘bigger rides’ are quiet during the party
- Daytime Guests are politely asked to leave at 7pm if they do not have a wrist band
- Tickets must be booked in advance
- The MNSSHP is not on every day of the week so check!
- Ticket prices vary by date, so choose carefully
- Visit our main MNSSHP article for more information on dates and prices