The Most Magical Place On Earth
It’s that time of year again, Mickey Mouse is back, dressed in his festive wear, ready to host his very own Christmas party.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party transforms the Magic Kingdom into the most magical place on earth, oh wait a minute, it’s already the most magical place on earth! However, with all the extra offerings it really is an extra special place to visit during the holidays!
Party Dates and Times
November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
The party runs from 7:00 p.m. till Midnight, however, guests may enter the park at 4:00 p.m. We would strongly recommend that you arrive at 4:00 p.m., in order to enjoy the attractions before the party events begin.
Best Days To Attend
The pricing is a great indication of which days are the busiest. Typically, the higher the price the higher the volume of guests.
Prices range from $ 84 – $ 109 per person per evening.
Guests can celebrate along with Mickey and enjoy some festivity favorites including:
- Season’s Greetings – Characters dressed in their holiday best with rare characters
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – Stage show
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – Frozen performance
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks
- Holiday Wishes Dessert Packages
- Complimentary Holiday Treats
- Club Tinsel
- Voice PlayThe Reindeer Wranglers
There are some rare meet and greets as well as year round characters dressed in their season bests. Guests can expect to meet Santa, Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws, Scrooge McDuck-no plus many more favorites.
The lines can get quite long so make sure you have an idea of who you really don’t want to miss and head their first.
Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
The Stage Show celebrates Christmas with friends, watch as Mickey is joined by an array of friends in this all dancing and signing show. Mickey is joined by; Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Peter Pan, Alice and The White Rabbit, Woody and Jessie, Snow White and Dopey, Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket plus more surprise guests.
The stage shows can get pretty busy and it can be quite difficult to see from further back as we discovered at Halloween. So if the stage show is a must for you try and get a place near the front a good 25 minutes before the show starts.
Castle Stage – 7:40 p.m., 9:25 p.m., 10:30 p.m. and 11:55 p.m.
A Frozen Holiday Wish
Join Elsa and Anna at the Castle Forecourt as they sing some of their favorite tunes. The castle is turned into an ice castle and of course we can’t have Anna and Elsa present without the most lovable Olaf and rugged Kristof.
If you are a Frozen fan this isn’t to be missed.
6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
Mickey’s Once Upon a Time Christmas Parade
What could be more festive than gingerbread men and elves dancing down Main Street? We know! Some of Disney’s most famous Characters enjoying the holiday season including , Anna and Elsa, Olaf, Mickey and Minnie, Goofy, Pooh and Tigger and The Seven Dwarfs.
The Christmas Parade is one of the main draws here and you really don’t want to miss it. There are so many great areas to watch the parade, however, it’s all about staking out your place well in advance.
8:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
Holidays Wishes Fireworks
Disney have some of the best fireworks in the world. The fireworks at Mickey’s party are no exception, they really are as magical as you can dream up. Try and stake out your spot 30 minutes prior to the fireworks commencing.
There is also a dessert package available at an extra cost which includes reserved views from two locations along with festive desserts.
Complimentary Holiday Treats
- Snowman Soft Pretzel and Sno-Cone – Tortuga Tavern
- Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnong – Liberty Square Ticket Office
- Dove Chocolate and Sparkling Apple Cider – The Friar’s Nook
- Peppermint Crunch Cookie and Nestle Nesquick – Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Santa Claus Cookie and Sno-Cone – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodie
Festive Dance Party.
Cosmic Ray’s – 7:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Rockettower Plaza Stage – 8:10 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:20 p.m. and 11:10 p.m.
The Reindeer Wranglers
Frontierland – 7:15 p.m., 8:05 p.m., 9:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m. and 11:45 p.m.
- Be organized. Plan what time and what activities you want to participate in then fill in the gaps with some attractions.
- Plan to arrive for parades and fireworks 30 – 40 minutes before they commence. On really busy days 60 minutes.
- Arrive early you can gain access as early as 4:00 p.m.
- Get in line early for the most in demand characters.
- Don’t forget FastPass is not in operation during the party.
- Have fun!