Enjoy It, but Rent it!
After dreaming, finding and paying for your Orlando dream home, you probably get so attached to it, you won’t want to share it with strangers right?
There are a few lucky owners that could afford to do that, but in reality, even they would be shocked at how much money can be made, and how well homes will be kept under a professional rental program.
Vacation For Free?
With a nice home in a good community, the prospect of free vacations is immensely appealing!
Not only can you cover the basic running costs of a home, but it’s more than possible to cover the cost of a mortgage and beyond.
Some of the larger, specialist resorts can yield hefty returns for owners of larger vacation rental homes.
Deposit Down – Pay Nothing Else (Concept)
One friend of ours summed up a great concept for us.
He paid a $10000 (20%) deposit on a really nice 3 bedroom villa about 20 years ago.
Since then, he’s never had to spend a cent/penny of his own money to maintain or cover mortgage costs and bills.
The income generated has covered everything and the home has been regularly updated to keep it looking great.
Now, 20 years on, his original 20% ownership is now 100% value.
His house is valued at nearly $200k after laying down about $10k way back in the day.
For very little outlay, the right home, with plenty of bookings, can be a valuable asset to your family.
Too Good to be True?
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Often said, and often wise words.
But, the reality of free vacations, or minimal outlay is there, if you buy wisely.
By following our guide, you can at least benefit from genuine advice and personal experience!
We ourselves created enough revenue to build a life out here, from one 5 bedroom golf view home on Reunion Resort.
Many others in the gated community are making substantial returns.
Interestingly, you don’t need a vast amount of cash to start your first venture in the Orlando vacation property market.
There’s a good home buying opportunity available for most regular Orlando visitors and we’d like to help you find it.
Orlando Home Buyer Guide Articles – Click the titles to read more
- Decide what the home will really be used for! It pays to be open minded!
- Top 10 Considerations for an Orlando Vacation Home!
- Choosing the right floor plan and features!
- Homes Close to Disney, an insider’s views about location!
- Finding the right community for you, your family, your guests.
- Renting your home, an emotional but wise decision! Free vacations forever!
- Don’t buy a home unless these features are included!
- Furnishing and decor, are the key to lots of bookings!
- Should you pay cash or get a mortgage?
- Mortgage advice for US Residents and Overseas owners
- Choosing a good property manager to take care of your home
- What could possibly go wrong – Being prepared makes a difference!
- Things to Worry About When Buying an Orlando Home!
- Dealing with the taxes and other boring but essential stuff!
- Buy an Existing Home or Build a New Home Exactly to Your Needs?
- Getting A Visa Or Green Card to Live in Orlando!
Contact Our Realty Team Now and Let us Find You Your Dream Home!
407 973 1456
7345 W Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Reunion Resort Homes For Sale
If you are looking for a high level of financial return and an outstanding vacation experience for you and your guests, check out the Reunion Resort Homes for Sale.
There’s simply nowhere like Reunion Resort for a luxury vacation rental.
If you are searching for vacation rental homes to book, then visit our Reunion Resort Rentals Booking site here!