How Long is the Line Wait For Fantasmic?
Not long at all if you call 407-WDW-DINE and book the new A Taste Of Hollywood To Go with Fantasmic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Regular visitors to Hollywood Studios, will know a couple of things at least; Fantasmic is Disney’s Headline Show at Walt Disney World Resort, and, the line waits can be around 2hrs over the Holiday Season, without guarantee of a seat!
Previously, the only way around the wait, was to book either a very expensive Brown Derby or Hollywood & Vine Dinner Show Package. A real pain in the credit card for families with a bunch of kids!
This Christmas, Disney, the kind and considerate people that they are, have now made it much easier to grab a great seat for this outdoor light, water and musical stage extravaganza! It’s simple, for shows running from Dec 22nd 2012 through January 5th 2013, just dial the dining reservations line and book each guest in your party a pre-packed cold meal and a seat is reserved for you!
Meals are (in our opinion, at least) quite reasonably priced as a dining and seating combo at $15.99 per adult and $5.49 for 9’s and under.
As kind of ‘American style sushi Bento Boxes’, the meal options include;
- Cold fried chicken, Roast Sweet Potato, Baby Spinach, Broccoli Slaw and Blueberry Cheesecake
- A Veggie Sandwich, Tomato Salad, Tabbouleh, Chocolate Cake
- Tuna Sushi Roll, Beet & Apple Salad, Ginger Tomatoes & Cucumbers, Spicy Pecan Choc Cluster
- Cajun Shrimp Salad, Beet & Apple Salad, Ginger Tomatoes & Cucumbers, Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
- Cold Roast Beef with Creamy Horseradish, Potato Salad, Grilled Apsaragus & Chocolate Cake
- Kids Turkey & American Cheese Wrap with Apples & Carrots, Ranch Dip, Strawberry Yoghurt, Seven Layer Cookie Bar
- Kids Strawberry Yoghurt, Apple Wedges, Carrot Sticks, Goldfish Crackers, Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal Bar.
- All meals include one bottle of water or 20 ounce soft drink.
All Show Times are subject to availability, although once purchased, you are fixed to that show time and a seat is guaranteed.
Only one seat per meal is allocated to guests. If you’ve got 3 adults and 2 kids, you must reserve 5 corresponding meals to enter the reserved seating area.
Meals may be collected from Min & Bill’s Dosckside Diner between 11am and 8pm.
The meals count as one quick-service credit on the Disney Dining Plan.
For more about the package, visit the Disney Parks Blog.