A Guide to Fastpass+
Now that has changed and guests with valid tickets can park hop, and obtain more Fastpass+ reservations once their initial 3 slots are used up.
Disney World ceased using its paper ticket FastPass in favor of the new FastPass+ in 2013. One of the main advantages of using the new system is that you may select and change your FastPass+ time and you may use the FastPass+ to make dining reservations and receive priority seating for the parade. One of the big disadvantages during the trial period was that you were only allowed FastPass+ in one park per day and you are limited to 4 tickets in the Magic Kingdom or 3 in either EPCOT, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom.
To learn more about MyMagic+ and Magicbands, please visit our MyMagic+ guide.
What Is FASTPASS+?
How to obtain a FASTPASS+
- All new park tickets include an RFID chip that can be used to interact with MyMagic+ Kiosks inside the theme parks. If you have a valid ‘non RFID’ ticket, simply head to guest services and they will issue you a brand new version of your older ticket.
Simply visit one of the FastPass+ kiosk locations within the parks and follow the touch screen instructions, here you are able to link your tickets if wishing to book FastPass+ for the entire family. You can choose which time best suits your schedule as you will be given a choice of three return times.
- If you are staying in a Disney hotel, you will have been offered Magicbands and park tickets, so follow the guidelines and activate your My Disney Experience account online and link your tickets to be able to reserve your Fastpass+ slots up to 30 days in advance.
- If you aren’t staying on Disney property but have valid park tickets, you can go ahead and create a My Disney Experience account and reserve Fastpass+ slots up to 30 days in advance.
- Click here to visit the Official My Disney Experience Account Page
- Old style paper tickets can be exchanged for the newer style RFID plastic tickets at guest relations.
How far in advance can I book FASTPASS+?
May I change my FASTPASS+ Time?
Do I need to be back exactly in the window given?
What happens if I miss my Fastpass+ window?
What happens if the ride breaks down?
On Entering FASTPASS+ line
Can you have more than one FASTPASS+ at any given time?
From April 28th 2014 guests are able to reserve an additional ‘rollover’ Fastpass+ once the initial 3 are used up.
In theory, this becomes more like the old Fastpass+ system, potentially opening up relatively unlimited Fastpass+ subject to availability.
The only place where this does slightly fall down is if one of your original 3 reserved Fastpass+ slots is for a late evening show such as Illuminations or Wishes.
Your next free slot would not become available until after 9pm!
Can I use my FastPass+ in more than one park in one day?
Can you use the same FASTPASS+ more than once?
Can I obtain more than one FASTPASS+ a day for the same attraction?
Is FASTPASS+ for all attractions?
What else can FASTPASS+ be used for?
FASTPASS+ and Annual Pass Holders
FastPass+ Kiosk Locations in the Magic Kingdom
FastPass+ Kiosk Locations in EPCOT
FastPass+ Kiosk Locations in Hollywood Studios
FastPass+ Kiosk Locations in Animal Kingdom
Fastpass+ Tiers Epcot
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Living with the Land
Test TrackTier 2
Epcot Character Spot
Journey Into Imagination
Mission Space Green/Orange
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush
Fastpass+ Tiers Hollywood Studios
Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
The Great Movie Ride
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
Toy Story Midway Mania!
The American Idol Experience
Disney Junior – Live on Stage
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Voyage of the Little Mermaid