Why are vacation homes lined along US27 or south of the 192?
The answer is simple. The local authorities ‘zone’ districts for different usage. For example; industrial, commercial, retail, residential, short term rental etc.
The main areas for short term rental (vacation homes) are along tow main areas
- the US27 areas of Clermont and Davenport
- South of the 192 area of Formosa
Just about every other home community is zoned as residential only.
These residential only areas include places like;
- Doctor Philips (around Universal Studios etc)
People often ask us for advice on renting homes near Universal.
No doubt, to Universal’s delight, there simply isn’t a community in that area that is zoned for short term vacation home rentals!
If you want to stay near Universal, you can choose their branded hotels or one of the many I-Drive hotels.
The Growing Importance of Community Amenities
Orlando guests are increasingly looking for greater experiences and increased value for their $.
Many reasons have triggered the gradual sway from cheap or overpriced accommodation, as more guests than ever head towards Central Florida each year.
One important factor, is that vacationers are simply addicted to the theme parks and lifestyle here!
Better value means more frequent visits.
Well appointed vacation homes naturally provide great value, with fully equipped kitchens and private pools.
Great resort amenities however, do add another layer of sunshine to any vacation and even a small resort pool, splash zone, and a simple clubhouse with a bar can offer extended appeal after a busy day in the parks!
The prospect of not having to dine out each evening is a huge money saver when you can provide your family with ‘fuss free favorite food’.
Great amenities allow for a few, essential lazy days!
Even though you feel guilty at not hitting the parks hard every single day, you can enjoy your family time more with a little bit of relaxation for half a day or so by the resort pool.
Most important, if you have younger kids too.
There’s a notable uprise in exciting, new, high specification resort communities.
You’d think that the older resorts would suffer?
In reality, a well kept, well decorated and furnished home, in an older but nicely maintained community, can be a gold mine.
We personally know one such home, that is fully booked through 2018 already.
There’s still a huge market for value, especially if it a home is carefully taken care of and guests are looked after!
The Rise of the Newer Vacation Communities
A few really nice designer resorts have been appearing over recent years.
They offer a lot of choice in bedroom counts, often with fabulous resort amenities and a nice upscale feel.
Here are a few that we can help you find that dream home with!
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando
- Encore at Reunion
- Windsor at Westside
- Reunion Resort
Orlando Home Buyer Guide Articles – Click the titles to read more
- Decide what the home will really be used for! It pays to be open minded!
- Top 10 Considerations for an Orlando Vacation Home!
- Choosing the right floor plan and features!
- Homes Close to Disney, an insider’s views about location!
- Finding the right community for you, your family, your guests.
- Renting your home, an emotional but wise decision! Free vacations forever!
- Don’t buy a home unless these features are included!
- Furnishing and decor, are the key to lots of bookings!
- Should you pay cash or get a mortgage?
- Mortgage advice for US Residents and Overseas owners
- Choosing a good property manager to take care of your home
- What could possibly go wrong – Being prepared makes a difference!
- Things to Worry About When Buying an Orlando Home!
- Dealing with the taxes and other boring but essential stuff!
- Buy an Existing Home or Build a New Home Exactly to Your Needs?
- Getting A Visa Or Green Card to Live in Orlando!
- Florida Home Buying FAQ
- Top 10 Home Buying Web Guide Articles
Contact Our Realty Team Now and Let us Find You Your Dream Home!
407 973 1456
7345 W Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Reunion Resort Homes For Sale
If you are looking for a high level of financial return and an outstanding vacation experience for you and your guests, check out the Reunion Resort Homes for Sale.
There’s simply nowhere like Reunion Resort for a luxury vacation rental.
If you are searching for vacation rental homes to book, then visit our Reunion Resort Rentals Booking site here!