The New Revision My Disney Experience App is A Huge Step Forward!
Are you visiting Disney? Do you need the My Disney Experience App?
Well the simple answer to that question is ‘Yes’ you most certainly do!
The app is available on all smart phones and tablets, what are you waiting for?
It is never too early to download the app!
The Disney App offers so many features including:
- Planning Your Vacation
- Exploring The Theme Parks
- Enhancing Your Experience
Plan Your Vacation
The app allows you to plan your vacation before you visit in numerous ways. To a name a few; making reservations, booking Fastpasses and even purchasing theme park tickets. Prior to your visit keeping reservations and activities organized gives you more time to just actually enjoy your vacation when you arrive, all the mundane stuff has been taken care of.
Explore The Resort
Not only does the app allow you to explore the resort using the interactive GPS enable map, it allows you access wait times for all attractions, character greetings and shows, allowing you to update your plan as your day progresses. This allows you to really maximize your time at the park.
If you are Looking for the nearest restroom, ATM or locker it is all there at your fingertips!
You can also make dining reservations, we love that you can actually see the current menus for every dining experience right down from the table service restaurants to the basic of kiosks.
Enhance Your Experience
Guests are able to preview all Disney PhotoPass photos whilst still on vacation, download and edit by purchasing Memory Maker, sign in using a fingerprint system and shop for merchandise.
A Bigger and Better Disney Experience – new update – 29th March 2017.
- The update means navigating around the park is easier than ever before.
The app opens to theme park maps with your exact location allowing guests to navigate easier to the next destination.
- There is also a new Spotlight area this alerts guests to anything new in the parks. This is really helpful we all hear about the big things like a huge new attraction, but sometimes there are some really cool things going on that guests aren’t aware of.
- My Resort Dashboard gives guests all of their reservations details in one area including room information and transportation options.
- A sleeker and much more intuitive interface makes the App simple and fun to use.
What we love most about the Disney App is it is very user friendly, no explanation is needed it is so simple to use.
Long gone are the days of carrying around your most trusted Orlando guide!
You have your device, your comfortable footwear, adequate rain proofs you’re good to go!
Top Tips and advice for My Disney Experience App Users?
- Thin, lightweight smart phones are super convenient in terms of carrying convenience, but much to the cost of battery life.
When an App such as this is used heavily throughout the day, you might experience dead battery levels by early afternoon!
Buy a phone case that doubles as an additional battery backup or invest in a low cost USB auxiliary power pack that fits conveniently into a pocket for a fast recharge!
- Download the App well in advance of your stay to enjoy the best choices of Fastpasses and Dining reservations. The App is the #1 tool to use if you hate standing around at the theme parks!!