Epcot’s Special Events For Food & Wine Festival – Booking Soon!
Epcot’s Special Events are booking from 7am August 13th for the 18th Food & Wine Festival
Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival is without doubt one of the most popular events in the Orlando schedule. In 2013 the fabulous foodie festival lasts from September 27th until November 11th.
Perhaps only third to the amazing Christmas and Halloween Celebrations, Disney’s festival is the one to make travel arrangements around!
Yes, it really is that good!
With hundreds of mouth watering small plates dishes and drinks from around the globe, guests are free to wander around the World Showcase and sample the delightful gourmet food from the dozens of special walkway kiosks.
Best of all? Entry to the festival is all part of your park admission.
There’s no need to book, you just buy dishes that take your fancy.
Map of the 2012 Marketplace Kiosks (17th Food & Wine Festival)
Special Events During the 18th Food & Wine Festival (2013)
If you really want to push the boat out though, as always with Disney, you can really lift the experience up a notch and enjoy one of the many Special Events that are laid on during this 46 day gastronomical extravaganza!
Epcot Food & Wine Festival Special Events – A Quick Look
- NEW! Scotland, Land of Food And Drink (Sept. 28) $95 or $115 pp
- NEW! Spirits Confidential (Nov. 1) $80 pp or $95pp
- NEW! Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) $37 pp
- NEW! The “Hibachi” Experience (Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5) $120 pp
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (Oct. 4, 11 and 25) $55 or $90 pp
- Epcot Wine Schools (Sept. 29, Oct. 27, Nov. 3) $135 pp
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 25 dinners avail; prices vary)
- Mixology Series: Taste, Shake and Indulge Like the French (Saturdays) $65 pp
- Kitchen Memories (Sept. 27, Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov. 1, 8) From $110-$170 pp
- Cheese Seminars (Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9) $80 pp
- Party for the Senses (Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26 and Nov. 2) $145, $180 or $285 pp
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays, Thursdays) $55
- Sweet Sundays (Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10) $99 pp
- The Discovery of Chocolate (Oct. 13 and 27) $75 pp – See more at:
Further details will be posted on epcotfoodfestival.com during August of each year.
Our Pick Party For the Senses
Is the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot worth visiting?
Don’t be put off by Disney’s typically poor reputation for theme park food.
Firstly, Epcot’s regular food offerings throughout the year are way above the usual theme park food standards. The food selections are tremendous, with themed food from around the globe being served from the nationally themed restaurants located around the World Showcase area of the park.
The stunningly authentic ‘mini-nations’ provide a romantic backdrop for diners, and restaurant staff are mostly native to each country’s pavilion.
With restaurants from Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, Japan, America, Morocco, France, UK & Canada, the regular offerings are without doubt a year round hit.
The food from the dozens of kiosks at the seasonal Food & Wine Festival is however another huge step up from all of this.
Yes it really is that good, so please don’t miss it!