The Welcome Center
The Epcot Food and Wine Welcome Center is located in Future World East. Open daily from 9:00 a.m. till park closing. The information desk closes at 7:30 p.m.
The welcome center is the place guests can visit for any information they require regarding The Food and Wine Festival.
What Else Goes On At The Welcome Center
There are also a number of demonstrations and presentations held at this location:
Daily talk show discussing recipes and entertaining.
Wine shop with a selection of good selection of showcased wines from around the world. Rare merchandize also available, including; shirts, hats, pins, artwork and kitchenware.
Offering salads, sandwiches, cheese and wines.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt
A great way for kids to join in the festival fun. There are 15 Remy statuettes located around the park with maps, stickers and prizes.
Join sommeliers and beverage experts in an informative presentation, with tasting. Available daily.
Beverage Boot Camp
Intensive training sessions in various beverege techniques.
Whats Cookin’ With
Plated brunch hosted by celebrity guest:
- September 3rd – Shaun O’Neale
- September 10th – Alex Guarnaschelli
- September 15th – Stuart O’Keeffe
- September 17th – Jet Tila
- September 24th – Art Smith
- September 29th – Graham Elliot
- October 6th – Jamie Deen
- October 8th – Geoffrey Zakarian
- October 15th – Bryan Voltaggio
- October 20th – Robert Irvine
- October 27th – Cat Cora
- October 29th – Cat Cora
- November 3rd – Cara Hall
- November 10th Sarah Fioroni
- November 12th Buddy Valastro
Various cheese seminars on select Saturdays.
- September 2nd – French Cheeses and Wines
- September 16th – Italian Cheeses and Wines
- September 30th – Mediterranean Cheeses and Wines
- October 7th – Fabulous Old World Cheeses and Wines
- October 14th – World-Class Cheeses and Wines of the United States
- October 28th – Great British Cheeses and Ales
- November 11th – Seasons Best Cheeses and Wines
Join the world’s most celebrated chefs as they spend 45 minutes preparing some of their favorite dishes. Learn the secrets of the trade.
Hosted by Ghirardelli daily, includes chocolate sculptures. We sure hope it is well air conditioned.
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!
Learn the art of cocktail making with mixology experts.
Back To Basics
Learn great tips form some of the most professional dining experts. Friday – Sunday 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Meet and Greets
Including authors winemakers and chefs.
The Welcome Center is certainly more than a stop off point for information. There is so much going on during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!