Taking the first step in owning an Orlando home has never been easier!
Stunning new communities with their incredible amenities are being supported by competitive mortgages and innovative home designs.
Create a Big Wish List of Must Have Features
The choices are amazing for home buyers and our best advice is to sit back, slow down and figure out a few simple details;
- Is it a rental home or a second home, purely for you?
You may cover the running costs by placing it into a professional rental program when you aren’t using it?
The decision will determine where you can rule in or out of your search.
The authorities tend to zone regionally, whether a community can be short term rental or not.
- How long do you plan to keep the home?
A good realtor with local knowledge will be able to advise on the future market demand for that community and home type.
- Try and future proof your buying decision.
Are you planning to relocate their in the longer term?
If so, check out schools and other details that may affect your lifestyle.
- How your family is likely to use the home?
Certain rooms can be initially attractive, but they can be expensive luxuries if your family ends up not using them.
Equally, if you love dining outdoors, things like a pool screen are examples of essential features.
- Write as many notes as you can!
The realtor will be grateful for the invaluable information to help you find your dream home.
The more he or she knows, the happier you will be with their recommendations?
Why Choosing a Rental Home For Your Secondary Home Can Pay Off!
Our first Orlando home was in the gated golf community of Reunion Resort.
Close to Disney, it was perfect for our family vacations, as we flew in from the UK as often as we could.
In time however, we switched our focus to living out in the USA full time, and decided to place our home into a lucrative rental program.
The added income was invaluable, as we made plans to sell up and relocate in Central Florida.
Has we bought a home in a residential community near Disney, we would have missed out on that essential revenue.
In other words, our vacation home financed our family’s dream move to the USA.
Whatever you can do to make your home as flexible as possible for your needs, you can avoid unnecessary anguish and upheaval in the future.
Orlando Home Buyer Guide Articles – Click the titles to read more
- Decide what the home will really be used for! It pays to be open minded!
- Top 10 Considerations for an Orlando Vacation Home!
- Choosing the right floor plan and features!
- Homes Close to Disney, an insider’s views about location!
- Finding the right community for you, your family, your guests.
- Renting your home, an emotional but wise decision! Free vacations forever!
- Don’t buy a home unless these features are included!
- Furnishing and decor, are the key to lots of bookings!
- Should you pay cash or get a mortgage?
- Mortgage advice for US Residents and Overseas owners
- Choosing a good property manager to take care of your home
- What could possibly go wrong – Being prepared makes a difference!
- Things to Worry About When Buying an Orlando Home!
- Dealing with the taxes and other boring but essential stuff!
- Buy an Existing Home or Build a New Home Exactly to Your Needs?
- Getting A Visa Or Green Card to Live in Orlando!
- Florida Home Buying FAQ
- Top 10 Home Buying Web Guide Articles
Contact Our Realty Team Now and Let us Find You Your Dream Home!
407 973 1456
7345 W Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Reunion Resort Homes For Sale
If you are looking for a high level of financial return and an outstanding vacation experience for you and your guests, check out the Reunion Resort Homes for Sale.
There’s simply nowhere like Reunion Resort for a luxury vacation rental.
If you are searching for vacation rental homes to book, then visit our Reunion Resort Rentals Booking site here!