Choosing the right property is KEY!
Choosing the right property manager is just as important!
Get professional assistance in finding the best, or carry out plenty of research before you close your real estate purchase!
Ask Your Property Manager These Crucial Questions!
We’ve put together a list of important questions for you to put to your property manager.
Our questions are easy to copy and paste into an email.
Most property managers will give verbal answers.
Ensure that you receive the answers in writing and ask them for evidence on a point by point basis.
If they miss an odd one out, beware.
If they fail to give references, beware.
- Do they operate Trust Accounting or Escrow Accounts for each Home
- Check that they actually manage homes in your intended resort
- Check that they have homes like yours on their website
- What is the occupancy for similar homes
- Do they provide detailed monthly account statements
- When do they make the monthly check payments?
- Ask for 5 references from owners, you pick the homes!
- How many homes did they add to their portfolio this year
- How many homes did they lose this year
- Ask who your main contact will be for general maintenance
- Ask who your main contact will be for bookings and occupancy
- Make a point of contacting the several times while you make your decision
- Try your best to meet them in person, or ask your realtor to do the same
- Check their reviews on Google+, Facebook and Yelp etc
- Ask them to show you their worst performing home and ask questions
If you are unsure. Look for an alternative.
DO NOT RUSH INTO USING A PROPERTY MANAGER THAT SMILES AND CHARMS YOU!
Orlando Home Buyer Guide Articles – Click the titles to read more
- Decide what the home will really be used for! It pays to be open minded!
- Top 10 Considerations for an Orlando Vacation Home!
- Choosing the right floor plan and features!
- Homes Close to Disney, an insider’s views about location!
- Finding the right community for you, your family, your guests.
- Renting your home, an emotional but wise decision! Free vacations forever!
- Don’t buy a home unless these features are included!
- Furnishing and decor, are the key to lots of bookings!
- Should you pay cash or get a mortgage?
- Mortgage advice for US Residents and Overseas owners
- Choosing a good property manager to take care of your home
- What could possibly go wrong – Being prepared makes a difference!
- Things to Worry About When Buying an Orlando Home!
- Dealing with the taxes and other boring but essential stuff!
- Buy an Existing Home or Build a New Home Exactly to Your Needs?
- Getting A Visa Or Green Card to Live in Orlando!
Contact Our Realty Team Now and Let us Find You Your Dream Home!
407 973 1456
7345 W Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Reunion Resort Homes For Sale
If you are looking for a high level of financial return and an outstanding vacation experience for you and your guests, check out the Reunion Resort Homes for Sale.
There’s simply nowhere like Reunion Resort for a luxury vacation rental.
If you are searching for vacation rental homes to book, then visit our Reunion Resort Rentals Booking site here!