Cheapest Places To Eat Near Disney
After spending thousands getting to Orlando, into some accommodation and into those amazing theme parks, you feel a great sense of ‘it’s worth it!’
There’s one fantastic way to claw back some of your hard earned cash though, thanks to the super competitive restaurant industry that supports the tourism areas.
Sure the theme park food is super pricey, but once you step outside the parks, even gourmet food can be enjoyed at reasonably competitive prices!
In this brief article though, we look at the cheapest places to eat in around Orlando’s theme park areas.
By cheap, we definitely don’t mean nasty. The quality of food should please most guests that like to eat well without breaking the bank! We’ve also included a wide range of food types, and we break the myth that you can’t eat healthy food cheaply in some cases!
- Tijuana Flats is a bright, lively fun place that offers fast food Tex Mex style and its location on Sand Lake Rd near International Drive is one of our choices for fast counter service.
Don’t expect fine dining, but do expect good dishes that taste great and don’t cost much more than $6 each
- Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney is without doubt one of the most popular and great value places to eat on Disney soil. So much to choose from around $6 you definitely won’t go hungry! Hot sandwich and soup heaven, whether you are on a budget or not!
- The Golden Coral is a legendary all you care to eat buffet restaurant. While there are a few other notable chains offering similar food, we feel that the Golden Coral stands out as the best. Great tasting food, well prepared and lots of it at amazing prices!
- The Olive Garden isn’t the most fashionable of restaurants and the brand is going under a big refresh, but the food is great value and the Italian influence means that some favorite dishes are ideal for families at reasonable prices!
- Buffalo Wild Wings is a great low cost sports bar, especially if you resist the urge to upscale your orders. If you choose sensibly, you can dine well here for well under $10
- Shoney’s is our second family buffet that we recommend and will fill your appetite well and truly with some great tasting dishes
- Cici’s Pizza is a huge hit with Pizza fans that appreciate and endless supply at low prices!
28 different varieties of pizza are served!
- Steak n Shake also makes our list as a great hot sandwich bar that offers breakfast items, burgers and more. Always note that ‘Steak’ isn’t actually on the menu!
- First Watch is a favourite of ours and the locals too and offers counter service breakfast and brunches until mid afternoon only. The service is great, the quality is excellent and the prices are amazing!
- Taco Bell is a mainstream chain, but deserves a special mention as the best value and tastiest fast food joint in the region.
They have locations all over the area, but all are great.
We have tough criteria for our lists, but, if we do feel that somewhere ‘ups their game’ you can expect to find them on this list soon!