A quick search through realty listings and vacation rental booking sites will reveal one very common keyword, and that is without any shadow of doubt going to be ‘Disney’.
People can’t seem to get enough of the multi theme park capital of the world.
The best way to get as much Disney time as possible is to reduce traveling time to a minimum.
The question is; how far do you go to avoid traveling too far?
Traveling Time To Disney – The Reality!
Here’s a light hearted breakdown of a typical family’s ride to Walt Disney World!
You may recognize this in a heart beat!
- 8:00am – Last call to come downstairs and get into the car (We are Going!)
- 8:05am – First kid appears – two still missing
- 8:10am – Excited thudding upstairs as the kids finally appear
- 8:15am – Kids sent back to their rooms to ‘put something that matches on’
- 8:25am – All in the Car – At last we pull off the drive
- 8:26am – We pull back onto the drive (I thought you had the Disney Passes!!!!)
- 8:35am – All in the car – Off we go again!
- 8:36am – Grrrrr we need to fill up the tank????
- 8:45am – Leave the Gas Station with a tank of fuel
- 9:05am – 20 min drive to Walt Disney World (but took the wrong turn!!)
- 9:15am – Arrive at the Theme Park Parking Lot
- 9:20am – Catch the tram to the Theme Park entrance
- 9:30am – Finally in the theme park!
OK, so you get the idea.
It’s only a 20 minute journey, but the actual driving portion is less than a third of the real time it takes from door to park entrance.
The 90 minutes that most of us take to get from the house to the most magical place on earth can vary from day to day, but we bet that most families will recognize the fictitious scenario above.
Organizational Skills of a Military Commander Needed!
Unless you have precision planning skills and the family household discipline of a victorian stately home, it doesn’t matter if you are staying just a few minutes, or a few tens of minutes away.
The importance in choosing a location, lies more in what you can get for your budget that is beautiful, clean, up to date and has all of the right features for family fun and excellent booking appeal!
Orlando Home Buyer Guide Articles – Click the titles to read more
- Decide what the home will really be used for! It pays to be open minded!
- Top 10 Considerations for an Orlando Vacation Home!
- Choosing the right floor plan and features!
- Homes Close to Disney, an insider’s views about location!
- Finding the right community for you, your family, your guests.
- Renting your home, an emotional but wise decision! Free vacations forever!
- Don’t buy a home unless these features are included!
- Furnishing and decor, are the key to lots of bookings!
- Should you pay cash or get a mortgage?
- Mortgage advice for US Residents and Overseas owners
- Choosing a good property manager to take care of your home
- What could possibly go wrong – Being prepared makes a difference!
- Things to Worry About When Buying an Orlando Home!
- Dealing with the taxes and other boring but essential stuff!
- Buy an Existing Home or Build a New Home Exactly to Your Needs?
- Getting A Visa Or Green Card to Live in Orlando!
- Florida Home Buying FAQ
- Top 10 Home Buying Web Guide Articles
Contact Our Realty Team Now and Let us Find You Your Dream Home!
407 973 1456
7345 W Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Reunion Resort Homes For Sale
If you are looking for a high level of financial return and an outstanding vacation experience for you and your guests, check out the Reunion Resort Homes for Sale.
There’s simply nowhere like Reunion Resort for a luxury vacation rental.
If you are searching for vacation rental homes to book, then visit our Reunion Resort Rentals Booking site here!